Friday, October 1, 2010

Sad News - Art Stein

I received this message from Stanford M. Forrester:

Hi All:

I just got a phone message from Vincent Tripi that Art Stein passed away this morning 9/30/2010. Vince asked me to let the hsa and others know. I know he has not been well for awhile and this was not unexpected. I don't have the details at this point, but will pass them on when I know. I'll be out of town for a couple of days, but I bet if one of you google for his obituary which will probably be out soon you'll have more info. He lived in Northfield, MA.

I'm sorry to be the messenger of such news.
Stanford

http://www.bottlerocketspress.com/

So far, this is the only obituary I've been able to find of Art. I'm sure web sites with more details are being written.

In the meantime, here are a few poems from his book blonde, red Mustang.

Stanford sent this photo of Art Stein: